Click Down Arrow to View

Contact Pamela Cady, CMLP’s Energy Specialist, at or 978-318-3149.

The heat pump project electrician must apply for a Town electrical permit and schedule an inspection.  CMLP will not award rebates until projects have passed electrical inspection by Concord's Building Department. If sheet metal duct work beyond minor repairs is also part of your installation, your installer must also obtain a sheet metal permit and the sheet metal work must pass a Building Department inspection. Contact information and hours for the Building Department are here

Show All Answers

1. Click Down Arrow to View