All dogs ages 6 months and older are required to be vaccinated against rabies and must be licensed where the dog resides.
- Dog licenses are issued on a first come, first served basis, so if you want a low tag number, don’t delay!
- You may license your dog(s) in person, online, or by mail
Beginning Monday, December 16th at 8:30 am
In person: 22 Monument Square, Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Online (beginning December 16th ): www.concordma.gov, click “online payments”
- By mail: 22 Monument Square, Concord, MA 01742
What you need:
- Rabies vaccination certificate – must be current (may be on file at Town Clerk’s Office, if renewing or using a local veterinarian; email us if you are unsure)
- Owner information
- Dog name, breed, and age
- Payment: $15 ($20 if not spayed / neutered) cash or check (payable to “Town of Concord”). Online payments require credit or debit card payments.
- Kennel licensing fees vary if you have more than 3 dogs
- New in 2020: Kennel/Boarding location inspection is required prior to issuance of any kennel licenses
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope (1 dog = 76¢; 2 dogs = 97¢)
- March 31, 2020: Grace period for dog licensing ends
- April 1, 2020: $25 late fee applies along with possible fines
For further information, contact:
Town Clerk’s Office
22 Monument Square
Concord, MA 01742