Vaccination Clinic for Concord Residents* Today and Tomorrow (May 19 & 20)
*Please note that this vaccination clinic is for Concord Residents, please do not share the link with people who are not Concord Residents as they are not eligible for this clinic
The Concord Health Division and Board of Health, in conjunction with Pelmeds Pharmacy of Waltham, is offering a COVID vaccine clinic today and tomorrow. All Concord residents are eligible to attend.
The clinic will be held today May 19 and tomorrow, May 20. Most appointments are available on May 20. Attendance at the clinic is by appointment only. Please do not arrive before your appointment time.
Where: Concord Carlisle Regional High School, vaccination building in the main parking lot.
500 Walden Street, Concord, MA
When: Wednesday 5/19/21 and Thursday 5/20/21 Time: 4pm to 8pm
TO REGISTER FOR A CLINIC APPOJNTMENT: visit the Pelmeds website using the following link:
1. Choose an appointment time
2. Fill in the first section of the registration consent form with the requested personal information. Create a numeric password in the box where requested.
3. Upload the requested health insurance information. Click on the button that says Submit. An endless clock will appear; click OK and you will be logged out of the site.
4. You should receive an email with a link to the website to log back in and continue your registration. The email will contain a user name and the numeric password you created. Follow the link and log back into your registration form. At the bottom left, you will see a button Print Consent Form. Click this button; a new window will appear showing your Registration/Consent form with Section 1 filled in.
5. PRINT THE CONSENT FORM.
6. If you do not receive an email with instructions to log back into the site to print your consent form, DO NOT WORRY. Your appointment time is confirmed; there is no need to try to register again. We will have copies of your partially completed consent form at the clinic; you may complete the form at that time.
6. On the day of the clinic, answer the medical screening questions in Section 2 of the form. Sign and date the consent form. We request you complete the form in advance if possible, in order to keep the clinic moving quickly and smoothly.
7. BRING THE SIGNED CONSENT FORM TO THE CLINIC. If you were unable to complete and print your consent form on line, we will have your partially completed form at the clinic.
8. We will be unable to vaccinate those who arrive at the clinic without an appointment and/or without a partially completed consent form. Thank you for your cooperation.
For more information or questions, please call the concord Health Division at 978.318.3275