Affordable, 2-bedroom duplex home available in Concord through Habitat for Humanity for $200,000.
You may qualify for this affordable homeownership opportunity if you:
· Live, work or go to school in one of the following cities or towns: Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Lowell, North Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Wakefield, Westford or Wilmington.
· Meet the following family size and income guidelines:
Maximum Gross Income (65% area median income)
· Have a need for safe, affordable shelter.
· Are willing to partner with Habitat Greater Lowell to complete sweat equity requirements of 225-450 hours building on your home and attending financial training/homeownership program.
· You are a first time homebuyer (with some exceptions).
Homeowner selection will be made to the first applicant submitting a complete application packet and meeting all selection criteria.
To request an application packet please email or call HFHGL Community Outreach Director, Lisa Garvey at email@example.com or 978-692-0927, or go to www.lowellhabitat.org
Applications will be available March 15-March 29, 2021.
Affordable Home Ownership Flyer
Affordable Home Ownership Criteria and Process