How do I register to Vote?
- Voter Registration Deadline is Friday, March 5, 2021
- The last day for residents to register to vote at the March 25, 2021 Annual Town Election is Friday, March 5, 2021.
- Do I need to reregister for every election?
- No need to reregister if you’re already a voter at your current address. Check your voter registration status
- online: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/VoterRegistrationSearch/MyVoterRegStatus.aspx;
- By phone: 978-318-3080
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online at www.RegisterToVoteMA.com,
In person (by appointment: 978-318-3080)
We are open until 8:00pm on March 5th for voter registration. By mail. Must be postmarked by March 5th
Turning 18 after the deadline but before or on March 25th?
Pre-register now, but no later than the March 5th deadline.
Where is the Town Clerk’s Office during renovations at the Town House?
The Town Clerk’s Office is temporarily located at 1276 Main Street (Harvey Wheeler Community Center). We will be open until 8:00 pm on March 5th to assist with voter registration. Please call ahead for an appointment to apply in person (978-318-3080).
For more information, visit the Town Clerk's webpage