Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events will Resume in the Spring of 2021 - Please Check Back Here for Details
Pre-Registration is Now Required to Attend the Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events
60 Hartwell Ave, Lexington
September 20 (Sunday) » October 17 » November 7
Subscribers to Municipal Curbside Collection Program - Household hazardous waste disposal is included in the cost of the annual subscription fee. Subscribers may attend one hazardous waste collection event (in Concord or Lexington) per year at no additional cost.
Other Concord Residents - Other Concord residents that do not subscribe to the municipal curbside collection program may attend the hazardous waste collection events (in Concord or Lexington) for a fee. Typically the fees range from $46 for up to 10 gallons or pounds and $85 for up to 25 pounds or gallons. Quantity of waste will be assessed and you will receive a bill from the Town.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic the following rules are required.Done Editing
- Clean Harbors will not be allowed to accept any material handed to them and will not retrieve any material from the front or back passenger seats.
- Hazardous material will be retrieved from the trunk, back of SUV’s, or pickup truck in order to maintain six feet of social distancing.
- Clean Harbors will not be allowed to return any containers/baskets/bins/cans or jugs.
- Do not exit vehicle-residents who exit their vehicle will be asked to leave.
- Face masks/face covering are mandatory.
- Do not roll down vehicle windows.
- Have license and/or registration confirmation in hand and ready to hold up to inside of vehicle window for Clean Harbor’s registrar to read.
- Please DO NOT bring containers that you want back. NO containers will be returned.
We ask for your patience during the events as the lines and wait time may be extended.
Non-Member communities will not be admitted until further notice, only Member Communities (Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Waltham, and Watertown) will be permitted to enter.
IN ADDITION TO THE EIGHT HAZARDOUS WASTE COLLECTION EVENTS IN LEXINGTON THIS YEAR THERE WILL BE A CONCORD COLLECTION EVENT ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 AT 133 KEYES ROAD FROM 4 PM to 7 PM.
Schedule of Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events at 60 Hartwell Avenue in Lexington, Mass. in 2020 (9 AM - 2 PM)
April 18 (CANCELED)
May 16 (CANCELED)
June 13 (CANCELED)
Businesses Businesses may use the Minuteman facility for a fee. Please contact Clean Harbors directly at 781-380-7121 to pre-register.
If you have any questions please contact Concord Public Works at 978-318-3240