November 8, 2022 State Election
- The State Election is scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2022. You must register to vote by Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 5pm to vote in these elections.
- Sample Ballots
- 11/8/2022 State Election Sample Ballot 14th Middlesex pcts 1, 2, & 5 - Corrected (including two public policy questions)
- 11/8/2022 State Election Sample Ballot 13th Middlesex pcts 3 & 4 (there are no public policy questions on this ballot)
- Note that there are no public policy questions on the 13th Middlesex District ballot. For general reference, see: Types of Petitions and Ballot Questions
- Question 1
- Question 2
- Question 3
- Question 4
- Note that while Question 4 is on both District ballots, it does not appear in the State Election Information booklet because of a missed printing deadline. Click on the link for Question 4 to read the summary and what a yes or no vote would mean.
- Ways to Vote
- Vote By Mail/Absentee Voting - Apply to Vote By Mail by November 1, 2022.
- Early Voting at the Town House, 22 Monument Square, 2nd Floor Hearing Room
Day Date Hours Saturday October 22, 2022 9:00am – 3:00pm Monday October 24, 2022 10:00am – 2:00pm Tuesday October 25, 2022 10:00am – 2:00pm Wednesday October 26, 2022 10:00am – 2:00pm Thursday October 27, 2022 10:00am – 2:00pm Friday October 28, 2022 10:00am – 12:00pm Saturday October 29, 2022 9:00am – 3:00pm (voter registration deadline is 5:00pm) Monday October 31, 2022 8:30am – 4:30pm Tuesday November 1, 2022 8:30am – 4:30pm (deadline to apply to vote by mail) Wednesday November 2, 2022 8:30am – 4:30pm Thursday November 3, 2022 8:30am – 4:30pm Friday November 4, 2022 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Absentee Voting in person is available at the Town House until 12:00pm on Monday, November 7, 2022
- Vote on Election Day (7AM to 8PM) at the polling location for your Precinct.