Retirement Information

Concord Retirement Board
Retirement Guide for Public Employees

Deferred Compensation (457) Plans

The Town offers optional deferred compensation (457) Plans for additional retirement savings.  Employees can choose between plans provided by ICMA-RC or Voya. Links to each providers website and enrollment form are below.

ICMA-RC Website
ICMA 457 Plan Enrollment Form
Voya Website
Voya 457 Plan Enrollment Form