Zoning Board of Appeals Application Forms & Information
- ex: A meeting held in March will have an application due date on the first business day in February.
- Files can be emailed if attachments are less than 10MB in total, or you can submit a flash drive containing the documentation.
- At least 2 weeks prior to the submission deadline, your application and supporting documentation must be dropped off with the Building Commissioner for review.
Email the abutters list request form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assessing will send the abutters list directly to the Planning Office and notify the applicant of the fee. A separate check should be dropped off or mailed to Assessing at 24 Court Lane.
- 3 copies of the application and supporting documentation
- 3 11 x 17 reduced copies of architectural and site plans
- 1 full size set of architectural and site plans
- 1 copy of the Community Newspaper Legal Ad Form
- Application fee - checks should be made out to the Town of Concord
- Digital copy of application and all supporting documentation. Files can be emailed to email@example.com if attachments are less than 10MB in total, or you can submit a flash drive.
Application packages that have been date stamped by the Town Clerk may be dropped off in person during regular office hours or left in the outside drop box after hours at 141 Keyes Road.
See below a list of applications and forms
Please use the above referenced procedures while we are working to update outdated forms, checklists, and procedures documents.
Application Forms and Checklists
- ZBA General Application with Checklist
- ZBA Special Permit Application Procedures and Fee Schedule
- ZBA Special Permit and Site Plan Application
- ZBA Nonconforming Special Permit Application with Checklist
- ZBA 22.214.171.124 Application with checklist
- ZBA 126.96.36.199 Application with checklist
- ZBA Flood Plain Application
- ZBA Special Home Occupation Application with checklist
- Abutter Request Form
- Community Newspaper Legal Ad Form
- ZBA Fee Schedule