The Concord Select Board has 5 members who are elected to serve 3 year terms, as defined by the Town Charter and the Term of Office Bylaw. The Town Charter, Bylaws, and the General Laws of Massachusetts grant the Select Board broad powers to govern the Town.
The Select Board appoints more than 20 boards and committees (permanent and ad hoc). The Select Board acts as the primary policy-making body for a wide variety of issues, which affect the Town's development and provision of services. They recommend the budget to the Annual Town Meeting, approve the reorganization of Town departments; provide oversight for matters in litigation; and acts as the licensing authority for a wide variety of licenses and permits. The Select Board also enact Rules and Regulations for such matters as traffic control, underground wiring and street lighting.
The Select Board generally meet on Monday nights at the Town House in the Select Board Meeting Room. For detailed information about the Select Board's schedule, meeting times or other meeting information, please contact the Select Board's Office or the Senior Administrative Assistant.
To view past Select Board Meetings, please visit the playlist of recorded meetings here.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Office Staff Support
Senior Administrative Assistant
- 2020-21 Select Board Goals
- 2020-2021 SB Liaison Assignments
- AG Review of Open Meeting Law 7.19 Complaint
- Order on Motion for Preliminary Injunction - Estabrook Road
- Select Board Estabrook Statement - July 27 2020
- Select Board Statement July 6
- Select Board Statement - June 4, 2020
- Select Board Estabrook Statement - June 4 2020
- Select Board Estabrook Statement - April 23, 2020
- Town Meeting Public Safety Emergency Recess ProtocolML
- Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission Advisory Regarding On-Premises Licensees Selling for Off-Premise Consumption.pdf
- Announcement of Settlement Agreement with Harvard University - Use of Estabrook Trail Crossing Harvard Land
- Settlement Agreement between the Town of Concord and President and Fellows of Harvard College for Limited Public Access to a Portion of Estabrook
- Settlement Agreement with Harvard University – Exhibit A – Map
- 2019-2020 Select Board Goals
- Public Private Partnership Policy - Adopted July 10, 2017
- Special Municipal Employee List (PDF)
- APP 48 - Regulations Governing Private Signs on Public Property
- Open Meeting Law training - June 3, 2019
- Priorities for Envision Concord Long Range Plan - Adopted 05-23-19
- Statement on Estabrook Oct 22 2019