Town of Concord
Comprehensive Sustainable Energy Committee
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
3nd Floor Public Safety Building, 219 Walden Street
1) Review and approve minutes (JA 5 minutes)
2) Membership drive, welcome new visitors (GWB 10 minutes)
3) LWV House Tour request (JA 5 minutes)
4) Progress report on solarize concord (GWB, JA 20 minutes)
5) Equipment lease recommendation from CSEC (JA 20 minutes)
6) CMLP Net Metering Policy (CP 10 minutes)
7) Residential heating proposal (National Grid/Town of Concord)-- submitted in Jan (CP 5 minutes)
8) Beede water heating STF proposal -- new proposal (CP 10 minutes)
9) CMLP revenue decoupling (MMM 10 minutes)
10) School bus depot on landfill (BOS meeting March 4) (GWB 5 minutes)
11) School lighting conversation STF (GWB 5 minutes)
12) Report from the last Light Board meeting (JA 5 minutes)
13) Report from the last Chair breakfast (JA 5 minutes)
Next meeting – Tuesday, March 5th 2013 at Public Safety Building. 3rd Floor. Time: 7:30.
For the remainder of 2013, meetings will be on Tuesdays at the PSB.
Note: In case of emergencies in the PSB 3rd floor, dial extension 3429. The exit at the back is the safest way out.