Town of Concord
Planning Board Agenda
December 18, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
141 Keyes Road – 1st Floor Meeting Room
7:00 p.m. Consideration of a potential Zoning Bylaw Amendment for Table III regarding the maximum floor area ratio for educational uses in the Limited Industrial Park #1 and #2.
7:15 p.m. Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: Application of Oaktree Beharrell on behalf of Nick Boynton and John Bellantoni for a Special Permit and Site Plan Approval under Sections 4.2.4, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 7.2.4, 7.2.5, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 11.6 and 11.8, to allow a combined industrial/business/residence use, in conformance with the West Concord Design Guidelines and West Concord Master Plan, where at least ten percent of the dwelling units and ten percent of the industrial or non-retail business use area are available at an affordable rate, and to allow relief from parking requirements, joint parking facilities and work in the Floodplain Conservancy District at 50 Beharrell Street and 13B Commonwealth Avenue.
7:30 p.m. Recommendation to the Board of Appeals re: Application of John C. McBride, on behalf of John and Stacey Durkin, for a Comprehensive Permit under M.G.L. Chapter 40B for the construction of eight homes on a single lot at 1257 Elm Street.
Also to be discussed:
1. Consideration of an Approval Not Required plan of land of Judith & George Sprott, 43 White Avenue
2. Consideration of an Approval Not Required plan of land of 3297 Darton Street Realty Trust, 3A Darton Street
3. Consideration of an Approval Not Required plan of land of Ellen Simarano, 695 Barrett’s Mill Road.
4. Consideration of an Approval Not Required plan of land of Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 965 Elm Street.
5. Final review of draft zoning bylaw amendments for 2013 Annual Town Meeting, including draft language for a Public Service Corporation Overlay District.
6. Appoint/reappoint members to West Concord Advisory Committee
7. Minutes: 11/27/12 & 12/4/12
8. Committee Liaison Reports and staff updates
Please note: Plans and/or supporting documentation on the above agenda items are available for review in the Department of Planning & Land Management office, 141 Keyes Road, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.