Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is CMLP switching to monthly billing?
- I have a payment plan that I pay bi-monthly. How will switching to monthly affect my bill and the amount I have to pay?
- How will switching to monthly bills affect my direct debit payment?
- I now receive my bi-monthly bill on the 10th of the month. Will this change when I switch to monthly bills?
- When can I expect to receive my last bi-monthly bill?
- How will I know when my account has been switched to monthly billing? Will I be notified before this happens?
- How many customers will be switching from bi-monthly to monthly billing?
- Will my water/sewer bill be changed to monthly billing too?
- Have electric rates changed?
- Do you still offer any rebates?
- Who should I call for new service or to disconnect an existing service?
- What is your Fax number?
- What are Concord Light's office hours?
- Who is in charge at Concord Light?
- Who is in charge of purchasing?
- Who is in charge of customer service?
- Who do I call for Emergencies after hours?
- Do you have any job openings?