Elections & Voting
2017 Special Town Election - June 8, 2017 The Select Board has called a Special Town Election for Thursday, June 8th to consider a Proposition 2½ Debt Exclusion ballot question for Landfill Site Remediation at Concord-Carlisle High School and to vote on acceptance of legislation to provide a Senior Means-Tested Property Tax Exemption for Concord residents.
Polls will be open from 7 am to 8 pm on June 8, 2017. Find your polling place here. A Sample Ballot will be posted when available.
3. Mail a paper Voter Registration application; the application must be postmarked no later than May 19, 2017.
Most Recent Election Events Documents
- State Primary Sept 8 2016 Unofficial Results (Concord)
- Appropriation Explanation and Debt Exclusion Ballot (PDF)
- April 14 2016 Special Town Election Official Results (PDF)
- Official Tally Concord March 1, 2016 Presidential Primary Document (PDF)
- Sample Special Town Election Ballot Document (PDF)
- Town Election March 1, 2016 Official Tally Document (PDF)