Willard School Building Committee
There are no meetings currently scheduled.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes.
|Anderson, David||School Facilities Manager|
|Bates, Scott||Community Representative|
|Cannon, Franklin||Community Representative|
|Fernandes, Patricia||Willard School Principal|
|Rigby, Diana||School Superintendent|
|Hanselman, Theodore||Community Representative|
|Keleher, Richard||Sustainability Advocate|
|Logalbo, Anthony||Town Finance Director|
|Nelson, Pat||Community Representative|
|Terry, James B.||Community Representative|
|Wedge, Jerry||School Committee Member|
The Willard School Building Committee is charged by the Select Board to oversee the design of the proposed new Willard School building as authorized under Article 42 by the 2006 Annual Town Meeting. It is anticipated that the Town will be asked in 2007 to approve construction funding for the new school and, should such funding be approved, the Committee shall anticipate serving as the construction oversight body as well. The Committee has final authority on all design decisions and will make recommendations to the Town Manager on all financial, contractual, and schedule matters. The Building Committee shall be the point of contact for all community groups for all issues regarding the project.
- Commonwealth Solar Program Manual (PDF)
- October 11, 2007 Community Meeting Presentation By OMR (PDF)
- September 19, 2007 Presentation By The Architect To The Committee (PDF)
- Willard Site Drawings From Construction Documents - 1 Of 3 (PDF)
- Willard Site Drawings From Construction Documents - 2 Of 3 (PDF)
- Willard Site Drawings From Construction Documents - 3 Of 3 (PDF)